2. Designer Ivy: Fast-growing ivy that can be programmed to change individual leaves' colour. Often planted and set to display corporate logos or local advertisements.
3. Post-Terminal fungal growth: Certain zombies or 'sites nearing death, have powerful urges to climb somewhere high and sheltered, and secure themselves. The parasite then grows explosively, feeding on the host to grow branch-like growth, scattering billions of spores to the wind.
4. Bear-dog: Resurrected from pre-historic samples, Amphicyon Ingens has been bred for intelligence and loyalty, and are used as guard animals and pets by the ultra-rich. Wild or escaped bear-dogs stalk the abandoned streets of The Drift.
5. Terminal Infected: The parasite is in full effect, the human host has no long-term memory and has lost the ability to speak. Tremors, irrational behaviour, and necrosis all signal that the person is a zombie, and beyond help.
6. Snow Worm: Found predominantly in the Drift and scattered throughout the island, snow worms are large, solitary predators that lie in ambush under piles of trash or, in the winter, snow. Their skin changes colour and texture like an octopus. Their powerful pincers and tail allow them to grab and constrict their prey while they pull their victim back into their hiding place.